Entrepreneurs in the IT sector are invited to take part in the grant competition “Development – Digital Technologies”
The Innovation Foster Fund opens a new contest for grants to support the Development Program of the Federal Digital Technologies Project of the National Digital Economy Program.
The competition supports IT projects in the following areas:
• Software Engineering.
• ERP systems.
• Customer relationship management systems.
• Systems for collection, storage, processing, analysis, modeling and visualization of data matrices, including at the level of business analysis systems.
• Robotic complexes and control systems for robotic equipment.
• Means to ensure information security and data protection.
• Database management tools.
• Virtual simulation systems and hyperconvergence systems.
• Tools for software development and application creation.
• Operating systems and virtualization tools for servers, networks and personal computers.
• New communication technologies for the Internet.
Competitive selection aims to support companies that have a positive business reputation and experience in selling science-intensive products in the market, but need more research and development (R&D work), which can improve work efficiency by expanding the range of products, developing new types of production Create and develop new markets.
The main parameters of the support provided:
Grant size – up to 20 million rubles;
• Extra-budgetary co-financing.
• Estimated duration of research and development – 12, 18 or 24 months.
In addition, applications are currently being accepted for several other Foundation competitions:
• The ninth participation – until 01.20.2022
• Start-II-2 (Third Stage) – Up
01.24.2022 • AgroNTI-2022 (4th stage) – until 01.30.2022
• D-TsT-IV – Until
01.31.2022 • COD-II (Second Phase) – until 02/07/2022
• Business Start-22 – until 02/14/2022
• Beginning-CT-1 (Phase 4) – until 02/14/2022
• Approval of Accelerators (second stage) – until 02/21/2022
• Marketing -XVI – until 02/21/2022
• MN: Russian-Indian 2022-I – until 02/28/2022
• START-1 – until 02/28/2022
• Marketing-2 (third phase) – until 09/03/2022
• MN: IRA-SME 2022 -I – until 04/11/2022
• Development of artificial intelligence (third phase) – until 04/25/2022